URL with name?

1. Dear Vlad, Megs and Mods,

I want to check this with you before doing anything, in case I'm infringing the rules.

I am setting up an online shoppe to sell some of my own designs. It is new in that I just set it up yesterday, but several years ago I did set one up, gave it to my best frend till she went to work overseas. So setting it up again is a natural thing for me. I was encouraged by fellow forum'ers in this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/general-discussion/clothes-from-vintage-fabric-25525.html

I wonder if I can put the web URL under my name, or inform forum-ers, or post it? I am sorry if there are already rules somewhere which I missed. I won't do anything against the rules, so please feel free to let me know what I should do. Thanks!
  2. Feel free to put a link to your store in your signature. We don't have anything against established members to promote their own stores. :idea:
  3. Thanks so much, Megs! I'll thred carefully. Don't want anyone to misunderstand. Thanks again!
  4. Also, we can work together on me writing about you on the Purse Blog main page!
  5. :shame: (I'm blushing)