urgent! should I buy this RM matinee!!!

1. Ok ladies I am shoping in Nordstrom. They have a black matinee w/ the blue suede trim on sale for 422... shold I get it!? It is still full price on her site and I don't know if I can come out of pocket for her sample sale but I do have a Nordstrom card.

HELP!

2. Get it! I think that is a great price and that bag is TDF!

3. I agree (and post pics :yes:)

4. I'm in the same boat. I have a glazed almond matinee on hold at Nordstrom because I couldn't make up my mind. It was $414. They also had a chocolate/eggplant but I liked the glazed one better.

5. I know SAs hate this....but get it while you've got your hands on it......you can always return. This will give you more time to truly make a decision.
    Good luck

6. Buy now, think later!!

7. So what did you decide? :graucho:

8. That's my policy! You can always change your mind at Nordies.

9. I agree with everyone above...buy it, try it on at home and then decide.Good luck and let us know how it goes.

10. get it!!! RM bags are the best :smile:

11. a sample sale is coming up next week....you should wait!!!

12. Ok everyone!!!! I had the best SA EVER!!!! we went over the pros and cons and she lectured me (im only 18) on the importance of my credit. Which by the way is great because I already have a Nordstrom card. We came to the conclusion that I will only buy it if I can pay it off by the end of the month (which I can).

She is holding the bag for me while I think about it. I wont have my money in time for the sample sale because i get paid on the 15th :tdown:

Anywho I will have to have the bag wrapped if I get it and wait till my bday to open it so my mom wont be suspicious lol.

13. Get it Get it Get it!~!!!! LOVE this bag so much I'm considering getting another!