Jimmy Choo Urgent Question: this a Maddy or Mahala?

Promise?

I have been wanting the Mahala in the Goldtone. The SA told me the Mahala "only" came in Gunmetal for the Calf and Suede.. I feel mislead..:sad:
I also checked the dimensions of this product at Saks versus the size of the Mahala in the JC website. The one on Saks seemed bigger? :shrugs: Same price though..I'm confused.. So the Mahala was in Gold.. When did that come out? The Gunmetal might be newer?

Promise?

I have been wanting the Mahala in the Goldtone. The SA told me the Mahala "only" came in Gunmetal for the Calf and Suede.. I feel mislead..:sad:
I also checked the dimensions of this product at Saks versus the size of the Mahala in the JC website. The one on Saks seemed bigger? :shrugs: Same price though..I'm confused.. So the Mahala was in Gold.. When did that come out? The Gunmetal might be newer?

The gunmetal and black was for A/W 2007. I got the Malena style then, in that color combination.

Thanks Bella.

Now I get the Gold or Gunmetal. I'm Confused.. I like them both. :confused1:
Suggestions??

Oh another thing, what do you ladies use to clean JC's Calfskin? I'm very cautious with leather cleaners.