urgent prayers & good thoughts needed for my friend & her husband!

1. One of my friends husband was diagnosed with a brain tumour this week. He is the most wonderful husband just lives for his wife & family, didn't even tell her about the headaches so as not to worry her! Well the surgeon visited tonight & told him his chances of surviving surgery in the morning are not good! He said his goodbyes to his wife & 2 kids tonight! Tagic situation! So the more prayers that can be gathered tonight for this man, his name is Noel, the better! I will keep you posted as to the results of surgery tomorrow evening. TIA!

2. That is so aweful..I will make sure to pray and be thinking about him and he family

3. Oh this is so awful. Life is so fragile.

4. That's soo sad.. I will say a prayer for him and his family tonight.

5. OMG! This is so sad! I will pray for him and his family.

6. Praying for Noel and his family

7. My prayers are with your friends Roz. Please keep us posted.

8. Keeping him and his family in my prayers.

9. Thanks so much guys, I posted knowing how kind you all are. I just cannot sleep thinking about that family tonight. I pray they will have good news tomorrow. It will be a long road if he survives surgery but that is all that his family are asking at the minute.

10. Oh my...my prayers are with you, your friend and his family.
    Does he need to have the surgery tomorrow? Can he get another opinion?

11. Thanks, he has had 2 opinions now the 2nd being worse that the 1st. The 2nd is more advanced hospital which he was transferred to. Yes they brought the surgery forward because of the swelling on his brain, it is urgent. They will not know how far the tumour has travelled through his brain until they operate. They told him tonight that 79% in cases like this come through surgery but his chances were not good! I think that was cruel but then I suppose he got to say his goodbyes & tell his family what he needed to which is very important. I know that as my dad was killed in car crash & not getting to say goodbye is a biggie! If he doesn't survive they will treasure this in years to come!
    It is just so sad to imagine that scenario! His wife is in bits as is the whole family, her sister who is my best friend just couldn't speak tonight but I forced her to talk it through & tried to make her as positive as I could & she went to bed feeling a bit better!
    here's hoping, I do believe in miracles!
    & to think that just last week his doctor sent him home with anti depressants :throwup:

12. Sending in prayers. It is good that the family has been able to come together before surgery tomorrow. I will be looking for your updates tomorrow.

13. Oh dear God this is heartbreaking. I have lit a candle for Noel and I'm praying for him.:cry:

14. Thanks all, I don't know what I would do without the kind people on TPF! This family means a lot to me, friends for a lifetime, so their pain is my pain!

15. & this guy never smoked or had an alcoholic drink in his life!