URGENT: MULBERRY EXPERTS... again

I don't know if anyone will see this here, but I really want a tooled bayswater and although this listing ended, the seller said she would sell it to me for $315 incl shipping. I really like it, despite the flaws, but DON'T want a fake no matter how cheap. Sh ehas positive feedback on another tooled mulberry and other high end goods...but you never know. Any advice as to authenticity would be sooo appreciated! Thanks
eBay: 100% auth MULBERRY Tooled Bayswater Darwin handbag !!!! (item 330044909480 end time Nov-04-06 22:50:51 PST)

The Mulberry bags that I've seen in the department stores in the U.S. have little black labels inside that say where the bag is made. I have a Mulberry Roxanne and it says "Made in Turkey." I think Mulberry Rosemary bags have tags inside that say "Made in China" though I'm not 100% sure . . . can anyone out there with a Mulberry Rosemary verify this?

Yes, that's correct!
Although Mulberry are based in the UK, they still have their bags made elsewhere, much like any other company, really.
My Rosemary is Made in China and the Phoebe that i sold was Made in Turkey.:yes:

Hi All

Sorry to interupt a thread but I thought it would be the best place to post this.

Can anyone let me know if the following is authentic?

Many TIA and sorry again.

eBay.co.uk: Mulberry Elgin Oak - with original reciept (item 130042604015 end time 02-Nov-06 21:01:05 GMT)

Looks ok to me from the pics, though i personally would ask for more close-up pictures.
Sorry for the delay! I didn't know this thread existed til today when i was hunting for Mulberry related posts...:shame: