URGENT!!! In Search For My 21st - Patent Blush Jumbo

1. Omgggg! My beloved fellow tPFers.......

Save meee.... Help meeeeee!!! Be with me in search for my perfect 21st present! :hysteric:

I haven't been able to sleep with a peace of mind............ I haven't been able to FORGET about it! It keeps popping up in my brain! URGHHHH!!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THE PATENT BLUSH JUMBO FLAP BAG....

SOMEONE, ANYONE, HELP PLEASE! :crybaby:

ps: I live in Singapore and there's only one Chanel boutique here (which sucks by the way because they have limited (i do mean limited - it's reaaalllyy limited, like 2-3 pieces) and they're usually kept aside for regulars/vips, so basically you can never find anything there).

Is anyone kind enough to help me locate one (anywhere - US/Australia/HK)??? I can pm you my contact details!!!

Many thanks!!!! :love:

xoxo :heart:

2. there is one on eBay right now.

3. I know! But I'm looking for a brand new one direct from the boutiques or high end departmental stores :drool:

Thanks for looking out though!! xoxo :heart:

4. I'm pretty sure boutiques & dept. stores in the US are long sold out of the patent blush jumbo; went through an extensive search for a brand new one for a friend -- that was several months ago -- and they were confirmed sold-out then. Only Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus bought the blush patent jumbo (no Saks/boutiques), so that limited the inventory to begin with. You might want to check overseas stores.