URGENT HELP AUTHENTICATING b-BAG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey there - you need to see a pic of the bales before deciding on if this is authentic or not. i know it came up on the authenticate this thread, but i can't remember what the consensus was...
    sorry, but i wouldn't say for sure it is authentic without a pic of the bales, and the rivets too. sorry:sad:

2. i just checked it out on eBay and i would say FAKE. the bales look really weird, almost square. i wouldn't feel comfortable bidding, sorry :tdown:

3. We definitely don't have a really good shot of the bales to help us out here. The first shot of the entire bag makes the shape look weird. That said the color looks good for an ink. Unless you can get a clear shot of the bales, I would not take the chance.

Nicole, hasn't this bag been up in the past too (like a few months ago)? It looks very familiar to me.

4. chuggie - ita - in one of the pics on the right side, the bale looks totally square!
    this bag keeps popping up again and again on eBay... not that that should be the reason it's fake, but those bales and the shape of the bag look off - i'd give a :tdown:

5. As already said the shape is dodgy, we need a much clearer pic of the bales to decide.. but im not keen.. im not happy about the leather either.. I'd pass unless she can provide additonal photographs of the rivets, bales and a nice clear shot of the inner tag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.