URGENT! Balenciaga leather

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi!

Can you tell me is the leather from the Balenciaga very very soft like the Chloe paddy and fall down or is the leather stiff??

Cause I saw a balenciaga,real leather,but it is stiff.

Hope you know what I mean and can help.

Thanks so much.
  2. The leather is much softer and slouchier on a balenciaga.
  3. The leather varies from year to year, model to model, and even between individual bags. The motorcycle-style bags all have pretty soft leather. Can you show us a picture??
  4. The leather should never be stiff...no matter what.
  5. yes here
    m (1).JPG m (2).JPG m (3).JPG m.JPG
  6. ^That appears to be a fake. The leather on authentic Bals is just beautiful! Soft and slouchy, although nothing like Chloe leather.
  7. Franky, that bag is fake. :nogood:
  8. Can you see it at the leather??

How is this leather?
  9. Balenciaga makes bags other than the motorcycle line - and they're not as slouchy. Some aren't slouchy at all. But that bag above is a fake.

I have a bag from the travel (duffel ) line, I think it's called. It's waxed calfskin and it's fairly stiff - although it has a lot of give to it still.
  10. Hi Melisande R.

Can you show me a pic?
  11. WOW sorry it's a bad fake
  12. But where to see?

I didnt see that.
  13. Oh my, that leather looks bad and fake :tdown:
  14. I don't have a picture of my duffel yet (and it's packed and in the car ready for our Annual Road Trip).

THe pink one you posted is a fake. I'm thinking you really want an Arena leather bag (motorcycle bag) - which has much softer leather than on the bag you posted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.