Urban Outfitters - Winter Sale

1. Does anyone know if this is the in-store sale that has 50% off clearance items? (basically, my favorite time of the year)
  2. Bump. I would like to know also!
  3. Call them
  4. I went today at Santana Row (San Jose - Bay Area) and it wasn't additional 50%. All holiday items were 50% though.
  5. I went to the Fresno (California) UO and it wasn't an additional 50% off either :sad:
    I was a little disappointed cause that's my favorite time too!
  6. Is there a code for UO floating around still? TIA :tup:
  7. LUCKY2008 still works for 20% off $100+ orders. You'll automatically get free shipping if you spend $150. :yes:

8. Sorry...wish I could answer your question but what I posted was the extent of the newsletter. Online stores should really be more specific with their ads.
  9. 50% off women's outerwear
  10. A majority of the sale items are cheaper online than instore. I am about to return this ornament tree (or in my case necklace holder) because it's marked as $25 in the store: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=6334BA07ED61E473CAFC60D8FC5FFA5A.app11-node3?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&id=13679311&parentid=A_ENT_SALE&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=3&navAction=poppush&color=

And there are 2 pairs of shoes that I like so the 20% will make the deal even better! Thanks for the post
  11. Thanks for posting. 50% off + 20% off on $100 purchase is acutally a gud deal (for me).