Urban Outfitters 25% off thru 1/7/06

1. Not sure if this has been posted, 25% coupon code off!!!!

Code: SECRETSALE07

2. yea pretty good! ive ordered already too....great stuffs there! :balloon:
  3. Wow - thank you!
  4. Thanks!
    I ordered 2 tokidoki Zucca Handbag this morning, one for myself and one for my sister-in-law. It was $184 then marked down to $139.99, plus the additional 25% off, came out to be $114 each.
    tokidoki Zucca Handbag - UrbanOutfitters.com

Oh no, I just checked my order status and it says "Low Stock May Cancel"! I hope I get my bags!!! :sweatdrop:
  5. This is my first post. I haven't even introduced myself. But I wanted to say thanks! for the promo code. Although my bank account and my stomach may not thank you at the end of the month :upsidedown: . I have been yearning for an Inferno bag since I first saw them, and when I realized that I could get one for almost half off, I had to order.
    I adore this forum and have already scored some great things using the info I found on here. I'm from a very rural area in the South, and it's hard to find designer anything here. Y'all are awesome!!!

6. Awhhhh! Thank you and welcome to PF! You'll love it here :yes:
  7. toto, i think you'll get it, uo usually automaticaly says item not available if they're all out. i think they just try to scare you to order! good luck though:graucho:
  8. Hmmm, I wonder if it would work for Anthropoligie too? That would be great.
  9. i want to order some cute flats but only one of the items is 25% off with the promo code. is the code for just one item? anyone else have this problem?
  10. the code is only for sale items, not full price items
  11. aaaaahh.. im tempted to get the tokidoki zucca (or gioco).

but i just bought a venetia. :shrugs:
  12. Thanks for posting! I just bought some cute accessories and tops!
  13. wohoo thank you
  14. thanks, hk!
  15. I don't think you can combine promo codes at urbanoutfitters.com, but this one is good from 01/01/2007-06/30/2007:
    Receive $15 off orders of $100 or more at UrbanOutfitters.com when you pay with your Visa card, using the code: URBN1VISA5