Urban Minx 25% Off Everything

1. There were no dates on this email newsletter.

Start building your wardrobe with the all the latest fashions and save 25% on it all! We've just received heaps of new items from all your favorite designers. Shop our huge selection of new sweats and coats from Twisted Heart and Juicy Couture, sexy tanks and dresses from Wheels & Dollbaby and Sky, all your favorite "can't live without" basics from Rebecca Beeson and Michael Stars, and fun, flirty, and feminine dresses from Italian duo Mimi & Coco or UrbanMinx.com exclusive Pink Soda.
    For our minx men, we're receiving new items daily and they're all 25% off! G-Star's perfectly tailored fall line is as edgy as ever with military inspired jackets and sleek jeans and cords with amazing accessories like gloves, belts, and messenger bags.
    Don't forget our new beauty bar! Keep your summer glow all year with Australian beauty line Model Co.'s famous Tan in a Can and ColourBox Bronze. Keep your lips plump your lips with Fusion Beauty Lip Plump or make your eyes pop with Napoleon Perdis' remarkable color selection.
    Best of all, save 25% on it all! Don't forget free shipping over $100 and no sales tax!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

http://www.urbanminx.com/

2. Thanks for posting this - it's a great discount on new fall items. I plan on buying a Juicy Couture jacket. And the website says that the code expires on September 1st.

3. Thanks lithiumpearl....the newsletter didn't specify any dates although it should have. I didn't look at the website before posting because I didn't expect to find it there. Thanks for pointing that out. I hope you get a great deal on the jacket.