Urban Decay lovers Purchases, info and chat!

sally.m

O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Lets discuss all things Urban Decay!

I only discovered UD when they released the Naked palettes. They were not a brand well know to me in the UK but since they have become more and more popular my local department store now has a counter and they get plenty of my money. I was and still am a Chanel lover but the UD eyeshadows are fantastic.

I'll start by showing some of my collection.... feel free to join in, The more the merrier! :smile:

These shimmering Face and body powders are great, also a favourite of Khloe Kardashian!

They have just released a 3rd colour called Lit but it's USA only, part of the holiday collection, with a Vice 4 and Spectra eyeshadow palettes
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443612847.870361.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1443612870.031362.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1443612889.012489.jpg

Nice collection of ud. I am just into it and picked up the naked smoky eyeshadow pallette. I am loving the dark shadows. Have you tried their eyeshadow primer potion? Do you like it? I haven't try it yet

Nice collection of ud. I am just into it and picked up the naked smoky eyeshadow pallette. I am loving the dark shadows. Have you tried their eyeshadow primer potion? Do you like it? I haven't try it yet

I do have it and it gives the eyeshadows real staying power. I have a million samples if you would like me to send you some to try xx