Uptown bag, will it go on sale?

1. As the mid-season sales start, has anyone seen this style on sale or do you think it will go on sale after Xmas? Looks kinda cute from the pictures but since it is so structured I dont think it would be a very good everyday bag for me.
  2. It is a great looking bag. But, the shiny patent is a fingerprint magnet. If you like it I would suggest leather.

Keep checking BlueFly. The bags there are 20% off and if you snag a code from the Deal & Steals forum, you get an additional 10-15% off. Good Luck.
  3. I've been looking for this one on sale too, though I haven't had any luck just yet. I may be forced into paying full retail.
  4. Over the weekend I saw a beige patent one on sale at Nordstroms in the Natick Mall. Good luck! Let me know if you get it!!!!
  5. ^Really?!?

I came across this "sale" price for the Uptown today:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]$1,995.00 Sale $1,895.00 0413679281234[/FONT]

(from Saks.com; both green and navy patent.)
  6. Ooh wow! Do you remember the price / the size? Perhaps I shall give them a ring :smile:
  7. It was about $1195. Let me know if you get it!!
  8. Ooh that's a good deal. I'll give them a ring tomorrow. Was it the small size or the larger one? If its the larger I'll most certainly go for it ;)
  9. Uptown bags are on sale at Bluefly right now for $1516 :tup:

Brown Patent

Black Patent

The original price indicates that its the small size but the picture shows the large. Not sure what is up with that. I hope someone gets one! I wound up buying something else this week and now I have to wait awhile before I can get my Uptown :crybaby: