upset with this buyer

1. i just sold my son's lacoste shirt last week. the winning bidder is not sending payment yet. and now she told me to cancel her bidding asap as her husband found a lacoste shirt already for her son, isnt funny? cancel her bidding asap? knowing she won the bid last week and been waiting for her to pay. what shall I do? its a waste of time especially i listed the shirt for 10days.
  2. Personally - I would file a NPB since you are close to 7 days. That way you at least get fees back.
  3. If you report her as a non-paying bidder, eBay will at least refund your listing fees.

Do a search on "report non-paying buyers" on E-bay's Help forum. Good luck!
  4. Yep, what they said!
  5. I would be mad too. She didn't even contact you until the "Cancel my bid ASAP!" Very rude! Good luck!

This recently happened to me, I listed a textbook, someone used BIN, never paid, now I have to do it all over again. UGH.
  6. Classic case of buyer's remorse. I don't mean to sound sexist, but I don't know too many husbands that find the perfect Lacoste shirt for their son. Definitely file NPB!
  7. ^^ Excellent point!
  8. and post her ID in the thread above re NPBs.
  9. I have been looking for two weeks, how do you block NPB's from your auctions?
  10. I always file NPB to these timewasters. After a few their account gets frozen.
    You willget your fees back and you can try to sell again...good luck
  11. Thanks, mooks!! I have been looking to do this and could not find out how. Appreciate it.