Upset b/c newbie buyer can't read.

1. On my auction I stated that ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SHIPPING PRICE B/C I ONLY SHIP VIA EXPRESS!

And what do ya know...even though I didn't even offer INTL' shipping on my auction..soemone bought it w/o contacting me.

I then send them the invoice w/ the express mail charge.

I knew this newbie was going to be a problem so being that I don't want to lose my listing fee...I sent them a message explaning to them & letting them know that I would be willing to sending it via 1st Class as an exception.

They message me back saying " No thanks, I already bought it from someone else"

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Now now now..what to do what to do?

I am so itchy to leave a negative feedback already but then that would open the door to expecting one from them back.

NEWBIESSSS PLEASE REEEEEEEEEAD BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!!

:s

2. I would send them an invoice with express price for shipping global priority at the least. After 4 days I would send them a reminder, if they still don't pay file a UPI. If they respond, I would close it and give them a strike, hopefully they don't respond you recoupe your fvf's and can still leave them a negative.

3. Yep, got one of those myself... file the NPB and then leave her the neg so you don't get retalitory.

4. That is only if she does not respond. If she responds she is also able to leave feedback.

5. whew. This newbie came out to be cooperative.

He/She offerred me my listing fee's and pay pal'd me right away for it.

Isn't that nice?

6. that's great! not all buyers are understanding like that! but how about your final value fees?

7. That is great! She should since it was HER bad...glad it worked out for you.

8. yes! they covered listing & final value fee.

...but not the paypal fee. lol. it's ok though.

9. ^^why do you have a paypal fee? You should only have it if she paid, and then if you refunded paypal would refund your fees.

Unless you are talking about the fee you got when she paid your FVF and eBay fees....took me a second to figure that one out:shame:

10. You know what else you could do to recover your FVF from eBay on top of what she paid you? File an unpaid item claim, at the same time emailing her that this is just a formality so you'll be allowed to relist the item, and ask her to click the button for "buyer and seller mutually agreed not to complete the transaction". Then eBay will refund your fees, she won't get a strike, and you should also get a credit for your listing fee once you relist it. I know it sounds kind of sneaky, but I think it's a moral thing to do considering the time and effort you wasted on this dud transaction.

And yeah, that's amazing that you were able to get her to pay your fees:smile:! You rock!

11. that's great that she actually refunded you your fees.. most buyers won't do that!

12. :d