UPS just came and I got my Blueberry...

now I'm thinking the large Compagnon would be better, I put my stuff in the wallet last night and I cant fit one of my gas cards and my auto club card....hmmm...maybe I'll call and get the big one. Good god, this madness has to stop!

now I'm thinking the large Compagnon would be better, I put my stuff in the wallet last night and I cant fit one of my gas cards and my auto club card....hmmm...maybe I'll call and get the big one. Good god, this madness has to stop!

Have you thought about the Money? I have the Blueberry Money and it seems to be the perfect size and is very convenient to open and close (no long zipper).

Please post pictures before you send her back! I might have to snatch that baby up once you return it :graucho:

Balny is holding the Blueberry Conpagnon for me, need to decide. I seem to spend more $ on accessories than I do the bags. Dont know why, I love all the little goodies. I forgot about my Pink Makeup! Cant wait!....ooooh, a Blueberry Money, that would be neat-o....better call Balny and see if they have any...damn me.