UPS cant find my jpg

1. Yes its true ...Ups have started a official investigation to where my bag is ! And no i am not very happy with that ..... I should find out more tomorrow morning at 9 what the update is ... I would hate to think that my jpg could go on eBay when it was meant to be in my loving arms...:crybaby:
  2. So sorry to hear that. Hope it gets to you soon.
  3. OMG, that is just awful, hopefully they will have found it tomorrow and everything is ok.
  4. Oh no! Sending you positive vibes that it will find its way home to you soon.
  5. want to cry but i know that that is wasted energy...and also a bit juvenile:crybaby:
  6. Oh, no!!!!!!!! First it was Baggs Kelly held in customs, and now this!!!

What's up with shippings lately?

I hope they find the JPG and you get it!
  7. Oh no!!!! Hopefully they won't tell you "It fell of the truck"
  8. It's okay to cry if you really have to, we completely understand. I feel so upset over customs that I want to scream and strangle someone.
  9. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. I hope your bag reaches you without further delay.
  10. OOOOH yes strangle someone that would be nice....!!! I just cant bare to think my bag could be sold on eBay when it should be on my loving arms:crybaby:
  11. oh you poor thing... so sorry
  12. UPS is by far THE WORST courier company out there!:rant: If you can avoid using them, DO SO!!! They lost two of my packages and did NOTHING! CS people were extremely rude and VERY unhelpful! I hope you have better luck with them than I did!
  13. birkin girl - Is your package insured?
  14. yES ITS INSURED FOR 4150.00 POUNDS BUT the thought of some thug getting my bag would drive me crazy... They say really until 10 days pass it could turn up .wot i dont understand is how on gods earth can a box go missing unless someone has stolen it and if that is the case then surely UPS know who that person is.......................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:yucky:
  15. I can't believe this! It's the second time this has happened to someone here. I'm so sorry!!! They'd better find it!