updated southampton toki list.

Wow Maya, he sounds umm too good to be true with all that being nice and helping and stuff haha. Idk, I like my guys to be *******s sometimes and nice other times - that's kinda bad. But, I guess I don't like total perfection? haha. i like things that are kinda messed up? LOLz. I guess cuz I'm kinda weird? Hmm.

LOL thats so adorable! :smile: Awww I miss taking care preschoolers.. they just so innocent and cute!

I watch 1st graders at the moment but they have DRAMAS @__@ haha but they're cute too.

Wow Maya, he sounds umm too good to be true with all that being nice and helping and stuff haha. Idk, I like my guys to be *******s sometimes and nice other times - that's kinda bad. But, I guess I don't like total perfection? haha. i like things that are kinda messed up? LOLz. I guess cuz I'm kinda weird? Hmm.

Trust me, he's not perfect... But he's got that great mix of being a "nice guy" but he's also a MMA fighter. Hehe. So he's definitely not a p*ssy. He's got a pretty bad temper when it comes to other people... His big pet peeve, like mine, is stupid people.

Heyy, I have a friend thats doing MMA :smile:

Yeah, stupid people are really irritating.. well, everyones kinda stupid.. i guess just the ditzy DITZY really really stupid people are annoying xD

Idk, I like my guys to be *******s sometimes and nice other times - that's kinda bad. But, I guess I don't like total perfection? haha. i like things that are kinda messed up? LOLz. I guess cuz I'm kinda weird? Hmm.

jessaka - LOL. i know what you mean. the perfect "semi-good looking bad boy with the heart of gold" is hard to come by. you know, like sawyer from LOST. although i heard he's gorgeous in person! :drool:

i would settle for a really thoughtful and sweet nice guy that can deal with my baggage that turns me on. is that too much to ask for? LOL.

Just got an update from the Southampton store for anyone interested:
In the old prints, camo playground olive and camo playground black we have the following...50% off the retail....
Buon Viaggio $74.00 completely sold out
Campeggio $74.00 completely sold out
Canguro $48.00 completely sold out
Mamma Mia $65.00 completely sold out
Scuola $82.00
Bambino $48.00
Luna $99.00
Caramella $31.00 only in camo black
Denaro $31.00 completely sold out
Bella $60.00
BellaBella $74.00
In the newer prints, Paradiso, Inferno and Fumo we have...25% off the retail....
Portatelefono $63.00
Caramella $51.00
Denaro $51.00
Luna $157.50
Trenino $223.50
Campeggio $120.00 Very few left in Paradiso and Inferno, plenty of fumo
Scuola $129.00
Bambinone $97.50 only in paradiso and inferno
Stellina $97.50 only in paradiso and fumo
Dolce $60.00 only in inferno and paradiso
Bambino $81.00 only in inferno and paradiso
Gioco $120.00
Canguro $81.00 only in inferno and paradiso
Nuvola $138.00
Bella $97.50
Zucca $138.00 only in fumo and paradiso
Buon Viaggio $120.00
Mamma Mia $97.50
Corriere $138.00 only in paradiso and inferno
CiaoCiao $120.00
Ciao $90.00
Bocce $66.00
We are completely sold out of the following....
Inferno Zucca's
All baby bags
Braccialettos
Inferno Stellina's
All of the Tan Playground print.
Caramellina's
Angioletto's

BTW for anyone out there who has spoken with or asked for Lindsey at the southampton outlet, she really is the nicest and *best* SA there. She is the only one who allowed me to pilfer through boxes and boxes of bags and helped me with the prints. I have had some bad experiences when she is not there - one SA told me they were completely sold out of inferno bocces when they had a whole box in the back and i settled with a bocce i wasnt that crazy about. With that said- ask for Lindsey if you call- lets hope she gets commission!

Haha. I just got the same updated list this morning but I didn't have time to post it...

And yes, Lindsey is the best and is extrememly helpful and nice... but I remember someone mentioning that they don't make commission at her store.