Updated pictures of my small BV collection - including my Sloane in Noce

1. :yahoo: Yippee! This is my 1000th post! :yahoo:

I recently bought my long awaited Sloane in Noce so thought I would update my collection pics. Without further ado, let me introduce my lovely BV's: -

Ball in Ebano
    Large Campana in Black
    Sloane in Noce

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. And individual pics.........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Beautiful collection. I love the campagna in the large size. I saw one today but it looked too wide but yours looks slouchy and lovely. Congrats on your sloane as well.

4. FAB, FAB, FABULOUS!!! Great photos of your classic bags in classic colors. I could just sit and look at these all day long. Congrats on the lovely Sloane, too.

5. Amazing collection! LOVE the nice sloane! How big is the big campana, by the way?

6. what a classy collection!! ~ thanks for sharing and congrats on the new sloane!!!

I went to a boutique today and tried on many different bags, and loved the large campana too.

7. Congratulations on the new sloan. You have a beautiful collection!

8. STUNNING collection... The Sloane in Noce looks so beautiful!!

9. Beautiful. Congrats. All classics.

10. love your ebano ball. which one do you tend to grab for usually?

11. Classic bags in classic colours for a classy gal. Way to go! Some action pics would do nicely. ;)

12. Nice classic BV collection!

13. i love all of them :love:

14. i really want a sloane now after seeing your pictures. Sloane is Noce looks great!

15. Stunning! All my favorite colors, classic, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!!!

Do you have a favorite? I don't know how you can decide which one to wear-they are all so spectacular!