UPDATED pics if my black hudson

1. hi all,

i posted a while back that i finally got my black hudson, but i posted some crappy pics from my phone. i finally took more pics of her with my camera.

i got it new with tags from a friend of a friend that works fr LVMH for a whopping $600, and this friend was nice enough to deliver it to my home :love:

im sad to say that i actually havent had a chance to wear her :crybaby: which explains why the tag is still on.

1. without flash
    2. with flash
    3. color detail w/o flash
    4. color detail with flash
    IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0050.JPG
  2. again, more striping :heart:! i love it! it's beautiful. there is a trish on eBay right now with the same color combo. i was thinking of bidding on it. :sneaky:
  3. more pics

1. all teal leather lining WHOO HOO!
    2. mini pushlock
    3. silver marking from the LVMH employee sale
    IMG_0044.JPG IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0046.JPG
  4. Love that bag! And what a price! Glad you decided to buy her. It's beautiful!
  5. I love this bag, and yours is beautiful--enjoy!!
  6. That's a great looking bag!!
  7. wow its gorgeous! i would loove a black hudson.

oh. what does lvmh stand for?
  8. Lovely! Where did you find it, if I may ask?
  9. i just realized i misspelled "of" on the title d'oh! :push:

lvmh stands for louis vuitton moet hennessy, theyre the company who owns marc jacobs...... and hennessy :graucho:
  10. oo thanks! i just looked it up. i didnt know that lv owned so many companies. i thought marc jacobs just went over to help them out. hmm.
  11. my friend knows someone who works for eluxury.com(they're also owned by LVMH) and introduced me to her, and turns out she bought the hudson during the employee sale.

12. Oh my, it's so beautiful. I can see why so many people love this bag. That mini push lock gets me everytime!
  13. :drool::drool::drool: GORGEOUS!!! And what a great deal. Cut those tags offf and use her already!!!
  14. the striping line has been hot lately!! :biggrin:

shes absolutely beautiful!

15. LOL yes i will use her this weekend!!