Updated Pic... I think I need a bigger bed LOL

1. Ok this is what PF has done to me .... I think I have too many but just can't stop .... so if my parents got me a bigger bed it would not seem so bad . Right LOL

Enjoy:yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh my, u should see my face right now :upsidedown:
    I'm totally shocked (in a good way, of course), love all ur bags :love:

3. Me again :shame: to ask u about ur bags...
    Is the CB Retro practical? Is it hard to get in and out of? That bag is so adorable :girlsigh:
    And how do u like ur Mini Mono Kathleen?

4. Wow your collection is amazing. I love each and every piece! You have such rare limited items. I can tell you like handheld bags.

5. Great bags, great pics...oh now all of us want something new!

6. Wow, you have some amazing pieces! Love your collection! :love:

7. What a great collection!! :yes:
    You have a bag for every occasion.. I luv it.

8. Hi ,

Thanks for the sweet comment.. the CB retro is a great bag and its soooo pretty .. you get lots of compliments on it.. Maybe not practical for everyday as you have to be careful that the CB dont rub , and also I suppose it can be kinda heavy and you have to snap the button into place .. can be kinda annoying when you have alot of shopping LOL

The mini mono kathleen is also cute, but I have only used it a few times as you gathered I am more a hand - held girl and also it has an open top which is not good if it rains LOL which it does ALOT here in the UK ... my mum loves this bag though .. If you have good weather I do recomment it. You can fit alot in it :smile:

9. There are so many great LE pieces coming up you are definatly going to need a Queen at least :lol:
    Amazing collection of LE pieces!! Wow!!! Love them all.

10. The annoying thing is they are all still out on my bed and I cant be arsed to but them all away in their boxes and dustbags ... its great to get them out but a pain to put away :crybaby:

11. You have an amazing collection..! You make me want more LVs..!

p.s- I think you need some damier to complete your collection? *wink* :p

12. LOL I thought someone would spot that but I dont actually like damier :sad: ....... does not do it for me LOL

13. I love the sandals next to the MC thong ones... MMMMMMMMM

14. Cute! I love your CB pieces!

15. Thank you, kimmy :flowers:
    There was this great deal on a CB Retro from a MPRS a few days ago... now I'm even more mad at myself for not buying it :shame: