Updated List of what SH has... 7/1/07

@pixiedust: Heheh, ebay ;) Although the seller didn't mention in the auction that one rivet was replaced -_- Ah well, I still love it!

@milkymoon: I've been reading on other threads that SH is the only outlet that helps you with print placement now so you'll be OK! You can always ask during your call too :smile:

Morning all! I just called SH and a Joyce answered and said that they are extremely busy & short-staffed today so no phone orders. Grrr!!! That means I gotta wait till tomorrow hopefully to order the camo olive bella

^You can try emailing Lindsey at SH..maybe she will do an order? Try telling her what you want and leaving your number and saying if when she's free she can give you a call since you know it's busy? HAHAHA idk.

^You can try emailing Lindsey at SH..maybe she will do an order? Try telling her what you want and leaving your number and saying if when she's free she can give you a call since you know it's busy? HAHAHA idk.

i called like 10 minutes ago, they said to email SH and say its for lindsey. i left an order i hope she replies T-T

^ yea thats wat some lady told me... i dont think i should bother them because when i place my order they will be like "omg its that crazy girl *gives her bad print placement*"

i hope Lindsey responds to me email :yes: people said shes nice so imma wait before callin again

In my experience it takes her a day or two to respond to emails. I don't think it's because she doesn't want to or anything..I think it's just because they're busy. But yesss she's really nice and helpful ^__^

Ugh! Lindsey emailed me on Sunday with a list of what they had, which included Inferno Caramella. I called today to order one and they're gone. :crybaby:

I knew I shouldn't have waited.

I soooooo want something in Inferno, most of all a Mamma Mia. But I love Adios and devil boy brushing their teeth, and watermelon boy, and the little guy wrapped in toilet paper...and the one on eBay doesn't seem to have any of those characters in good places.

I am obsessed.

-C