Update to the post office package switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jill said:
YOU KNOW WHAT..I cant stay quiet anymore...the reason Becca is ONLY getting 500 is because Kylie LOST the other insurance receipt and its only insured for 500...and NO ..BECCA HAS NOT received ANY money as of yet...it supposed to be sent via check......dont kill me for repeating this becca..but you are way too classy a lady to not stick up for yourself and I respect you ALOT.

In which case, I have to add that if the seller loses their insurance receipt, it is their insurance they lose. This should not affect the buyer at all.

The only exception would be if the buyer was found to be guilty of something, after receipt, of course.

According to all the available evidence, that does not appear to be the case, in this instance.

Jill said:
YOU KNOW WHAT..I cant stay quiet anymore...the reason Becca is ONLY getting 500 is because Kylie LOST the other insurance receipt and its only insured for 500...and NO ..BECCA HAS NOT..(since I last talked to her today via PM)- received ANY money as of yet...it supposed to be sent via check......dont kill me for repeating this becca..but you are way too classy a lady to not stick up for yourself and I respect you ALOT.

Oh my gosh!!! Kylie do the right thing for heavens sake! If I lost the receipt I would still refund the $. Thats my fault not the buyer's. As far as I am concerned this refund should have been send thru paypal days ago!

I still don't think either of you wanted this to happen but this is insane! It isn't ebay.

chloehandbags said:
In which case, I have to add that if the seller loses their insurance receipt, it is their insurance they lose. This should not affect the buyer at all.

The only exception would be if the buyer was found to be guilty of something, after receipt, of course.

According to all the available evidence, that does not appear to be the case, in this instance.

I totally agree with this. I mean, yikes!

chloehandbags said:
Obviously, I don't know too much about shipping methods in the US! But this sounds like good advice.

Does anyone agree that there should probably be a thread giving advice on the best ways to send items in different countries? Maybe you could start one Selena? :smile:

Ohh dont look at me. I dont ship anything overseas. Sorry:sad:
Selena

chloehandbags said:

I agree too! But I think USPS can actually look up the insurance for the purchase because they have a tracking number that documents everything?

xochrissie said:
I agree too! But I think USPS can actually look up the insurance for the purchase because they have a tracking number that documents everything?

Yes, wouldn't the insurance number be on the insurance stamp on the package?

I hate to bring this up, but who told Becca that Kylie had lost the extra insurance receipt?

Sorry - I don't think I put that very well! :shame:

What I meant is, is there any evidence to support Kylie's claim that she's: a) lost the receipt and b) cannot therefore claim the extra insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.