update!! to "likey or dislikey this bag"

1. Hello! Thanks to everyone who posted their opinions/pictures of the SoHo hobo. I really liked that bag for my "run-around-town-with-my-boys" bag. Unfortunately, the bidding went too high for the brown one that I wanted on eBay. Higher than I wanted to pay for a used one. Instead, I found a new shoulder tote in brown sig for a whopper of a deal! I couldn't pass it up....I think this will be just as good if not better for an "out-with-the-kidos" bag. I know this is an older style and I believe being discontinued?? But...what do you think of this bag? Does anyone have a shoulder tote and still love it? Is it comfortable on the shoulder?
  2. congrats! looks great
  3. I really like so cute.
  4. I don't have one but I have always liked that bag! :tup:
  5. i'd use that bag for ''out on the town with the boys'' too!!! i likey that bag
  6. I have that bag in a different color. I love it! It holds a bunch of stuff & it's comfy on the shoulder. Good choice :tup:
  7. I really like that bag too. Very nice - I love the chocolate signature.
  8. i love shoulder totes. i wanted that one, actually. it's a bit bigger than the signature stripe shoulder tote, but carly came and it had the size/shape/zipper (!) so i went with it instead. i'd get a shoulder tote if they had them at the outlets, though!
  9. I love it, congrats!
  10. I tried this on one at the boutique last year and would have gotten it if they had the color combo I liked in stock. Its a great bag for everyday use.
  11. ooh, i like that! :tup:
  12. Love it! Great bag for going out about town with the boys!! And I love the color!
  13. I love your bag. The brown color is a great neutral as well. Great choice! Congrats!
  14. Ooohh, yummy. I likey!
  15. I love that bag. I had debated on getting it in the all leather version myself (if it only zipped).