Update On Waikele LS Outlet...PIRATA!

is that the excuse they are giving? the van broke down? lame. i try not to check "non-work related" internet sites when i'm at work so didn't see this posting so went there this afternoon. the SA said that they are holding off putting pirata out until this weekend and wouldn't confirm if it was friday/saturday. hmmm ...

yup that is what nancy told me over the phone "delivery van trouble"...it is sorta lame, maybe they want to hold off so we all can go down there and just buy whatever merchandise they have, cause you know we ladies have that "IMPULSE" just to buy. Just in case I'm going to stop by there in the afternoon just to take a peek, since i'll be there meeting a friend at genki for lunch. I'll let y'all know if i spy PIRATA!

yup that is what nancy told me over the phone "delivery van trouble"...it is sorta lame, maybe they want to hold off so we all can go down there and just buy whatever merchandise they have, cause you know we ladies have that "IMPULSE" just to buy. Just in case I'm going to stop by there in the afternoon just to take a peek, since i'll be there meeting a friend at genki for lunch. I'll let y'all know if i spy PIRATA!

Yes. I went tonight and my fav. SA told me about the delivery trouble. She also told me that the manager (Nancy) was telling everybody to call on Friday, because they would probably take them out on Friday. I'm probably going again on Friday night to pick up my holds if the bags have arrived :nuts:

its true that the van did broke down, we are now using a rental van.
here is a little tip for you girls, if you want pirata prints at 30% off, waikiki store still carries pirata prints. that is all i am going to say.

its true that the van did broke down, we are now using a rental van.
here is a little tip for you girls, if you want pirata prints at 30% off, waikiki store still carries pirata prints. that is all i am going to say.

You need to show up more often! *lol* Why did they decide to bring the zucca out here? And can you tell us if it's true that with the last two prints they'll be discontinuing the mamma mia and other styles?

how come at ala moana on wednesday night the pirata wasn't on sale? that's the night i got my tutti. bummer, since i woulda surely picked something out.

i'm glad to hear that the pirata is on sale in the regular stores also in waikiki. maybe i'll try my luck down there if i don't find anything in waikele, altho waikele is so much closer.

how come at ala moana on wednesday night the pirata wasn't on sale? that's the night i got my tutti. bummer, since i woulda surely picked something out.

it wasn't on sale??? When the SA called me on Monday to inform me the TUTTI came im, she also informed me that PIRATA was on sale. I asked her to hold a PIrATA bambinone and MM. I went down the next day and bought the MM and it was 30% off. Maybe they just werent advertising?

You need to show up more often! *lol* Why did they decide to bring the zucca out here? And can you tell us if it's true that with the last two prints they'll be discontinuing the mamma mia and other styles?

none of the styles are being discontinued. we have a buyer for our stores and she chooses what to order for the lesportsac boutique store. btw, a new shipment of Spaggia hit store shelves yesterday so get them while they last as this could be the last shipment for spaggia prints. in addition to this spaggia reorder there is two new styles for the spaggia lineup. style 9525 and 9531.

it wasn't on sale??? When the SA called me on Monday to inform me the TUTTI came im, she also informed me that PIRATA was on sale. I asked her to hold a PIrATA bambinone and MM. I went down the next day and bought the MM and it was 30% off. Maybe they just werent advertising?

I'm really want a MM. Would you be kind enough to let me know what you paid for it after the 30% discount? Thank you!