Update on the 5 new bags and lots of PICS

1. Well this was not an easy decision but I only kept one and it was the sandstone rh City. I love the color, its greige with no gray and the leather is as light and smooshy as any '05. Had to keep this one. It was really hard not keeping the aqua City but it was so very close to my '05 City that I paid and arm and a leg for that I couldn't justify keeping it. My Mom almost kept that one then decided not to, but I bet she calls tomorrow and has her send it back because she can't stop mentioning it. 2 of my friends got aqua in the new Hobo with GH.
    I adore the new Giant Hobo and am getting that bag in white. The City was too heavy. I mean it is reallllllllyyyy heavy. The Hobo isn't heavy at all even with the GH.

Now..... I took lots of pictures in the sun, some in the shade and from different angles in the sun so that you could get a real good look at the bags and colors in sunlight.
    Obviously I DID NOT dress for bag pics since I was feeding my plants and sitting in the sun, but I took a couple so you could see the size of the new Hobo. I'm 5'7". I really love this style and it's VERY comfortable, much more comfy for me than the Day.

Ok the first set of pictures are of anthracite. The ones posted here are a exactly how it looks in sunlight It's impossible to capture this with flash. I tired and it doesn't show the true color, it looks too dark or too blue.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Beautiful!! I love the color!!

3. I think you made a great choice in keeping the sandstone:yes:

4. One more anthracite then starting with the Aqua City:

[​IMG]

Incredible color and leather on this one. It will be back at Balenciaga tomorrow so if anyone wants this bag, call fast and tell Daphne it's the one that Melissa sent back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. waiting for the sandstone~~~ :smile:

6. Comparison pics of the aqua City and the aqua with GH. There is big difference in the color and leather. The Hobo was more muted, the City very close to my '05 Turquoise in both leather and color.

[​IMG]

top '05 Turquoise, middle new aqua City, bottom new aqua Hobo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

'05 Turquoise and new aqua:

[​IMG]

New aqua Hobo and City:

[​IMG]

7. Sandstone in sun:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Creamy white City with GH:sad:Gorgeous leather, gorgeous color, gorgeous bag, why so heavy darn it)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Aqua new Hobo with GH:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Gorgeous Powder! I am freezing my a$% off here in eastern WA state. I literally had to wear 2 coats today to take my dd to the park! I am so jealous of your tan and sunshine. The sandstone is scrumptious! I see the dilemma w/ the aqua. Your pics are so good that I want all of them, but I need to stop being such a glutten! Thanks for the pics.

11. Beautiful! As always, thanks for being so generous with all the pics! I think you made a great choice!

12. Oh you are so cute powderpuff! and you are really making me miss my tan :sad:

I LOVE the sandstone, that was my favorite. I think you made a good decision :smile: They really all are beautiful..wow...*sigh*

13. Wow...the Aqua Giant Hobo looks smashing! I had a chance for one of these and I passed it up...Darn!

Maybe the City having 3x the number of studs on it makes it that much heavier...but it's surprising that it is noticeably so much heavier.

14. :nuts:ooh, sandstone...

15. I love the hobo, anyone knows the dimensions?