Update on my new damier papillon

1. Remember I bought a damier papillon 30 from elux and it was defective because the seam was kind of opening. Well, I took it into the LV boutique in garden state plaza and the SA was soooooo nice and exchanged it right away. I was so happy I finally got a perfect bag. It really makes a difference on which SA you deal with. I :heart: her.
  2. I'm so happy for you. This is how it always should be. ENJOY!!!!:yahoo:
  3. Oh wow, you were able to exchange something from elux at the boutique? awesome, I didn't know you could do that! congrats on the new (perfect) bag!
  4. congratulations! glad that you have a perfect papillon now. :yahoo:
  5. I sooo want the daimer papillion please tell me more about the bag...please sell me on this bag...what do you love about it? how does it look on? does it go with everything...please tell me this bag sucks so I will not have to go buy it....I love the daimer papillion but, I probably should not...congrats and if there is ever a problem return it...does it say made in France, USA or Spain...is the hardware the thicker hardware or the new hardware....
  6. Im happy your issue is resolved, if all LV SA were nice & kind esp in the After sales dept =]
  7. i am so glad for u!!!
  8. I'm glad you were able to exchange it for a new pap... now that just sounded really weird. :confused1: :roflmfao:
  9. That's great! So nice when common sense wins out.
  10. im soooo happy for u.
  11. Wow ! Good to know they exchange it for new one.
  12. Yay! Glad for the outcome!
  13. Congrats.