Update on my MJ Stam bag...one very happy camper!!!

1. I should say my FORMER MJ Stam bag....because someone just bought it off my hands,quite literally!!!!

(For those who don't know,I bought a black Stam bag from NAP.com 10 days ago and was assailed by severe buyer's regret the minute I'd *removed* the tags....DUH!!!)

I walked into my favourite shoe boutique in my lunch hour,and had the inspired idea of showing the owner (a real shoe- and bagaholic) my bag to ask her whether she thought it suited me. I had the bag in it's dustbag,packaging and everything in the car because I was going to find out how much it would cost to mail to different places.

Long story short,she took one look at the bag and declared that it doesn't suit me,but it does suit her 6ft 100lb (or something LOL) self!!!!!

She bought it there and then for the retail price !!!
    I have no Stam,but I have my money back...i am stunned!!

I've been soooooooooooooooooooooooo upset about all this!!!!

You guys won't hear any more whinges from me...I;m just happy now :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've learnt my lesson re: bags I don't like at first sight and tags!!!! :push:
  2. LOLOL Which bag will I buy next? :lol: :lol: :lol:
  3. Good for you! That was pretty painless. Did you get a pair of shoes to celebrate!?
  4. Thank you!! I have ordered some shoes from AF Vandevorst,yes...and I'm awaiting her Marc Jacobs shoes,which should be in by Friday. (I do like his shoes...it's the bags I can't live with :lol: ).

How sinful...it feels as if I've received a windfall,when actually I've just restored what would have been a bad loss....sign of a true shopaholic I suppose!!
  5. Glad to hear you are happy with the decision!
  6. OMG! How exciting! What are you going to buy next!!!
  7. That's exciting! I'm glad that you were able to get your money back, and hopefully to buy something really that you love with it!
  8. Wow, that worked out well ! :smile:
  9. oh congrats! now you can get something you'll love!
  10. I'm happy it all worked out for you in the end!