update on my bag situation!!!

1. Ok. So I'm sure some of you remember me as the girl who's mother wouldn't allow her to get a B-bag, despite the fact that I have a job, pay for rent, and pay for food, would use my own money,but live under her roof. [I knew her not letting me and threatening me was her way of showing she cares and doesn't want me to make a massive mistake by blowing so much money on a bag] Well, I talked it out with her (for a good hour or so), and she said i could get the bag [using my own money], on the condition i get "good grades" (A's and only A's). Oi. But I'm so excited. I'm gonna go do some searchin now! :yahoo:

2. WooHoo! Congrats!

3. yikes...!! :wtf:

but then when u DO get the bbag it's going to be SOOO much sweeter...! :p:yes:

4. :drinks:

5. Dude... let me know what you get! :smile: Lucky girl!!!

6. Congrats! You must be so excited! :dothewave:

7. ITA!

Congrats, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

8. cOngrats way to compromise!! :wlae:

9. Congrats :drinkup: Let us know when you decided which one to get :beach:

10. That's great that you can talk to your mom and work things out.

11. Okay.. I gotta know which one you are going to get!!

12. Congrats! Don't let your mom down. Somehow I'm sure you won't.:yes:

13. lol. I've been keeping my eyes open for a Steel Work. I saw a girl with a steel weekender at the airport in line and fell in love with the color :yes:

14. OOh great choice! I have the Steel first and the color is great! Plus.. it's a must have color for the season.

15. WOOHOO!! Congrats, girl! I think Plomb is a wonderful choice! Most of the Plombs I've seen have the best leather!