Update on my 4 month wait on that Juicy bag...

LouisLady

May 22, 2006

If any of you recall...
I made a posting on how this lady kept avoiding me for 4 months on a bag that she was suppose to send me

Well, after 4 months, I finally received the bag today...

but I wasn't very pelased with her packaging. She totally stuffed this big bag into a too-small box.

Anyhow, I took some pics ...

Do you guys think its real?
This is my 1st Juicy bag...
and it feels kinda rubbery and the zippers are a LITTLE hard to pull.

I like the compartments though.:shame:

Please tell me what you think!

:heart:

Juicy 001.jpg

Juicy 002.jpg

Juicy 003.jpg

Juicy 004.jpg

Juicy 005.jpg

Juicy 006.jpg

Juicy 007.jpg

Juicy 008.jpg

Juicy 009.jpg

Juicy 010.jpg

I have this in black & I'm sorry, but that looks "off". The mesh is a dead give-away. It should be much tighter & the P&G should be more substantial & less brassy. Sorry, I am certain it's a fake. Glad you finally got something out of her & I doubt your doggie will mind being carried in it as long as he is with you.

Wait, is this the large size, I have the small one & it doesn't have the "shop" pocket. Maybe the mesh is different on the large size. I'm going to hop on over to the pampered pup website & check it out.

Ok, tjis is how the brass should look & the letters are shaped. The mesh is smaller too. Is there any way, long shot I know, that you can get your money back?

man those pics look so nice and stiff...this bag i have looks and feels all out of shape!

the zipper doesnt even go all the way down...

i wouldnt even TRY to ask for my $ back, she took forever to gget this bad to me, who knows when she will finally come through for my refund...