Update on Legacy Stripe Accessory Availability!!!

1. I preordered the Legacy French Wallet in Legacy Stripe this morning (40240) for $188.00 and the newer coin purse (40239) for $88.00. Both are the wonderful silky material not the canvas and are due to ship at the end of May.

I know there was a post on this earlier this week but I thought I would update since when I called to try to order on Tuesday (the toll-free Coach #) their system wouldn’t allow it yet. Also, the adorable 92038 leg. stripe coin purse is completely gone!!!

Can’t wait – and here are pics. from the drill down so there’s no confusion.

Ordered (40240)
    [​IMG]

Ordered (40239)
    Coin purse, can't get it to come up on the drill down.
    But, there are pics. out there on eBay!

All Out of this one (92038)
    [​IMG]

2. I also ordered it earlier today. Congrats on your purchases :smile:

3. Great! Thanks for the heads up.

4. i also ordered a french wallet!! can't wait!!

5. Thanks for the update! :yes:

6. I love the 40239 coin purse! I think I might want it, but does anyone have a photo of it next to anything recognizable (hand, cd, etc.) so that I can get a better idea of its size? What will it hold? Many thanks!

7. I loveee the Legacy French Wallet in Legacy Stripe too! Any kind souls could help me to preorder it too? I can't do it myself as i lives in singapore. And it's already out of stocks over here! :sad: I'm a sincere buyer, no worries. I could pay by paypal. Please...anyone could help?

8. that is the most beautiful wallet ever! congrats!

9. I own the Legacy French purse wallet in whiskey. I may have to get this wallet as well.

10. Anyone could help me preorder? I really regretted not buying when it first came out. And i really don't wish to miss it again. I will pay by paypal + shipping of cos.

11. ZANDZ:

Thanks so much for this info. I was able to order the Legacy French purse wallet No. 40240, the Legacy coin purse No. 40239 and Legacy Foldover Wristlet No. 40231.

kind regards,
    Liz:yes:

kin

12. It's so funny that that wallet is retailed at $188, yet people were paying over $300 for it on eBay!

13. thanks they are tooo cute hopefully i can get one

14. Question....How do you preorder the wallet? It isn't online...do I have to call?

15. In order to preorder the french wallet, you need to call right? I need that and my legacy stripe collection will be complete! lol!