Update on Chanel Sale Stock?

1. Has anyone seen anything, anywhere?! I'm sure we'd all love to know!
  2. I just got off the phone with Saks in NC. They have 2 pink cambons left:

1. Small pink tote with black CCs: $328
    2. Pink zip top "hobo" (the SA said this is more rectangle in shape) with longer strap $333

The SA's name is Marion and she is very sweet and totally helpful. The number at Saks is 919-792-9100. She also said that on Thursday they are going to put them at an additional 20% off so she can hold it for you and send it out to you on Thursday with 20% off of $328 or $333, whichever you want.

Pink is not for me, but this is a great deal for someone who likes pink!!! Hope this helps!!! :tender:
  3. Wow, the prices are so cheap... Are you sure there's an additional 20% off of those prices because I calculated the small cambon tote that price already includes the 20%

MARION!! She's the sweetest SA ever, Melinda referred me to her and she's such a doll.
  4. What does the hobo look like???? I've never seen it before! Do you have a pic?

5. I am looking for a pochette (color doesn't matter...I love them all!!!). If you know of ANY SAKS that still has it, please, please, please, let me know!!!!
  6. likeafeather77: I don't know what the hobo looks like, that's what Marion said. You could call her and have her describe it to you..it seemed like a pochette to me, but I could be wrong!

I double checked with Marion about the prices, that is going to be super cheap!
  7. does anyone know if there are any cambon make up case left that are on sale? thanks!
  8. Marian sold me my Bowler and she is the BEST!
  9. I just reserved the zip top hobo, so I will post pics when I get it!
  10. There are 3 people on hold for that small pink tote.:lol:
  11. ..and $20 says they're all PFers! :lol:
  12. Wow, everythings gone!! How quick is that??? We gotta do what we gotta do for our bags
  13. I wonder if there are any other Chanels floating around some Saks or Neimans :graucho:
  14. Crazy PF'ers. :lol: If anybody sees anything else at their various stores, please let us know. These prices are amazing.
  15. When I called Marion was like 'you're from the website right?'. :lol: She knew automatically.