Update on baby and me...

1. Mods, I am really sorry but I didn't know where to post this. Please move it or delete it as you deem fit. Thank you!

So many wonderful forum members have expressed wonderful baby messages filled with so much love that I wanted all of you to know.

Everything is fine now, thank God but I went through two very scary experiences - one at 21 weeks and the other just yesterday at about 25 weeks. Both times we were at risk for going into preterm labor - the last time I actually had real preterm contractions. Two hospital stays later, I am ecstatic to say, they both baby and I are doing great.

I missed TPF and all of its lovely members and I just wanted to say hi and thank you for thinking of me.

Much love to you all! :heart::heart::heart:

2. Glad to hear you are ok. Stay healthy!

3. Oh A.L. gladyou and the baby are ok. I am so thankful everything is fine now.
    Glad you are back on tPF!! Miss you when you are not on :smile:

4. Glad to hear you are ok, stay healthy :heart::heart:

5. I'm so glad you and baby are okay.

6. AL - oh my! ik'm glad you and baby are doing fine. take it easy and we sure missed your posts!

7. That's good news. Stay well.

8. Wonderful news! Blessings to you and your little one for a happy baby and a swift, healthy delivery (at the right time, of course)!!

9. Oh I happy to hear everything is allright. Take care!

10. Aw, glad to hear you and the baby are doing ok. I had premature labor at 26 weeks & spent about 6 weeks on bedrest. It was scary- I had a few shots of meds and had to take pills every six hours (24 hours a day!). But we made it- my 6 year old was only two weeks early. Of course, he is still in a hurry to do everything- it was no wonder he wanted to "arrive" early.

11. OH NO! Hang in there! I went into preterm labor at 27 weeks and stayed there until delivery. So scary and frustrating! So many scary hospital visits. But hang in there and keep us posted as best you can. Before you know it you will have him in your arms!!

Hugs!!

12. AL, I am so glad to hear that you and baby are doing well. Take care! :smile:

13. Wishing you and the baby the best.

14. Glad to hear you're both healthy! Keep us posted...

15. glad to hear you are OK, be well and we all will pray for your safe delivery of the baby, a new little hermie or hermette! :flowers: