Update of Chanel Australia II

Camelia SLGs are here, I got the zip around coin purse. Might go back and get a card holder maybe... Too bad, it looks like Australia only ordered black, im going to ring up client services to check tomorrow... i was really hoping for the navy or the pinkish nude. Regardless, they are really pretty this year and i think will go fast

View attachment 3490151 View attachment 3490152

Gorgeous! If you don't mind me asking how much is the zip around coin purse and card holder? I'm hoping to grab something from the Camelia range too.

The zip around coin purse was $580 i think the card holder is slightly less or the same price. I checked today with client services and we only got black for Australia :sad:... i still might pick up the cardholder, it is really pretty.

Chanel SLG collection:biggrin:View attachment 3491048
Lol how could you not?
I too love the beige - but I was wondering perhaps it's so susceptible to colour transfer and dirt because of the light colour!
I think black is great so you won't be scared of using it :smile:

Am I crazy for thinking that is a great price for the zippy coin purse??? :nuts: I'm going to the boutique!

Lol
Likewise here!!! @s2_steph is such an enabler!!!
I was restraining myself as I was dreaming of few things from the cruise but I really can't help myself!!!

@woody meet you at the boutique? :biggrin: Which one do you go?

Haha, yea I thought it was a good price when i got it , i thought it would be over $600 but it is more or less the same size as a card holder just accordian style.

Trust me, you wont regret being enabled for this one, its just too good to pass up. :P

Yea i thought nude might have a colour transfer problem but i was willing to risk because it was caviar. I did really like the navy as well and it would have added some colour to my SLG collection, its currently still all black... but it was clearly not to be... heres to hoping cruise will bring more colour to my life:biggrin:

Haha, yea I thought it was a good price when i got it , i thought it would be over $600 but it is more or less the same size as a card holder just accordian style.

Trust me, you wont regret being enabled for this one, its just too good to pass up. :P

Yea i thought nude might have a colour transfer problem but i was willing to risk because it was caviar. I did really like the navy as well and it would have added some colour to my SLG collection, its currently still all black... but it was clearly not to be... heres to hoping cruise will bring more colour to my life:biggrin:

Yeah I've been thinking about getting an LV zippy coin purse for awhile for my smaller bags but for that price I think I'd get the Chanel. Thanks for being such a good enabler :biggrin:

Reactions: HiEndGirl