UPDATE: My birthday presents!

1. Hi everyone,

This is the follow-on thread to the one Glasner started ("Guess who's getting LV for her birthday": http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/guess-who-is-getting-lv-for-her-birthday-129881.html). Apart from the things Glasner gave me (Azur Speedy 30, LVOE phone charm and white MC bandeau), I also got a black Epi Keepall 45 with gold hardware, black MC bandeau and LVOE bandeau from my parents. :yahoo:The Keepall was actually all paid for at the beginning of May, because it was the last one in Australia, but it sat at the boutique until my actual birthday (19 May) - Mum wouldn't let me have it til then! :tdown:

It was my 21st, and although I got lovely LV, jewellery and other gorgeous things, I think the best presents on the day were the card that my Dad gave me (the first one in my life from him), and my Mum's 20 boxes each containing a photo from the last 20 years with a card and a little trinket. She had them hanging up around the place on ribbon, I was touched :heart: It's true that some things money can't buy! :love:

Hope you all enjoy the photos!

21stPressies 002.jpg Scarves.jpg Azur Speedy.jpg Epi Keepall.jpg
  2. Hmm...can anyone please tell me what you put before and after the hyperlink to get the picture up? I've forgotten :sad:
  3. You are a lucky girl, enjoy your LV and have a great birthday~~ :drinkup:
  4. Fabulous bags!
  5. Congrats on your lovely presents!
    Hope you have a great birthday :smile:
  6. Thank you Vuittonolic, Sewon and KaiieCHANEL! And your dog is gorgeous, Vuittonolic! :love:
  7. Those are beautiful gifts. Happy 21st Birthday! I especially love the epi keepall. It's gorgeous.
  8. Happy BDAY! I honestly love all of it! Oooh your bags even got clothes to wear! Congrats!
  9. Thanks Moo and LV Mandy!

Haha, as Twinkle Tink said, I got "accessories for my accessories" :lol: Need a white bag for my white MC bandeau...ivory Epi Speedy maybe? :p
  10. Nice :smile: congrat's.
  11. OMG gorgeous presents, I especially love the bandeaus ! :yes:
  12. It's all beautiful and your family sounds wonderful!
  13. congrats!
  14. TFFC, conrats and happy birthday. My birthday was the day before yours, ah to be 21 again. That is so sweet that you like the card best. I am very pedantic about the cards I give people, sometimes I will go to 3 or 4 shops before I find just the right one to suit the person I am buying for. I always taught my kids to open the card and read it before you open the gift..
  15. P.S. Glad you got your chain...