Update: I Finally Found My 2 Dream Bag!!

1. i'm sure alot of you already know i've been looking/calling..etc for the Paris/NY Ligne Expendable in cream (the first one)w/ that fabulous smushy crackled vintage-like leather. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

AND...I got my hands on a.....JUMBO PATENT FLAP IN BLUSH!!!!!!! Like totally for sure!

So....thats my update...cause alot of you were trying to locate one for me.

Oh...Michael in Michigan NM tracked one down for me!
    Sunshine & Selena got theirs from him too!

YIPPEE ~ doing cart-wheels around the room as we speak!:yahoo:
  2. oooo Congrats !!! I bet it's just FABULOUS!!!!
  3. got your PM Janet!;)

When can we see them?

YEA for you!
  4. congrats janet! you really must be excited--two dream bags! yay! can't wait to see pics!
  5. :yahoo: Congrats, Janet! That's wonderful! Both are scrumptious bags. Can't wait for your pics!
  6. Yay Janet. Can't wait to see the PNY!
  7. a big CONGRATULATIONS, janet! can't wait to see pics of your new beauties!
  8. WOw... Amazing finds !! Pics plzzzzz !
  9. SO EXCITING!!!! :yahoo:

Congratulations! I'm anxious to see pictures!
  10. believe you me...you will see them very first thing. I will be taking pic's probably filming & recording the entire event!
    I mean c'mon guys, how often does this happen..I know the blush jumbo is easier to get then the NY/Paris Ligne but not by much from what i understand. I was told over and over again that they are the hardest bags to locate. And its the first expendable NY/Paris bag..which like 10X better than the new ones!
    Thx everyone..Swanky..special thank you for moving my thread back in the right place. I know that has to be a drag!
  11. CONGRATS Janet!!!!!!!!!
  12. oh please, no trouble Sweets!:flowers:
    I'm jealous of your PNY, it's TDF!!!!!!!!!
  13. :nuts: :yahoo: :nuts: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is such a beautiful bag!
  14. sorry to butt in, what does the pny look like?
  15. :party: Totally exciting! I can't wait to see your pics.:yahoo: