Update, Haha Explanation & Apology From Ebay!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

I should have added that the phone call came after I sent this email:

I have reason to visit my solicitor this week if i do not get the two problems to hand resolved before then i.e. the accusation of selling fakes (they have had enough time)

& the negative on my account which is ruining my flawless reputation then i am going to instruct her to start proceedings for defamation of charachter.
I think I have been very patient on the first issue & ebay as a big corporation think they can ignore me being small fry, i will not tolerate that
Please advise

Hey Roz - well done you for pursuing it. I've been watching your thread re your hassle with Ebay. I've been put right off Ebay and you are the only person I would ever buy through! It's such a shame that what was a brilliant concept has been taken over by crooks and scammers.
Thanks Sara :flowers:

Decided to open a new thread as an update to these threads:

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/i-think-i-am-going-sue-ebay-long-96294.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/ebay-gets-worse-i-am-furious-105459.html

Today I got a call from the Ebay legal department, a very nice lady from USA.

She explained to me that the reason they had contacted me was to "educate" me :roflmfao:
Anyway fair enough I accepted her explanation & thanked her for the "education" :roflmfao: & modified all of my current auctions tonight to make sure that I didn't contravene the rules again & mention my other auctions!

So all's well that ends well & I got my apology from ebay :yahoo:

Education ~ they need one in communication. Surely, it would be a great deal easier if they explained what the reason was when they pulled it, or gave you the opportunity to correct it. Although, still seems stupid, particularly as it was on items which have been sold months ago!

Glad you got it sorted though, that is the most important thing.

Wow did I get a result, my account manager phoned me today regarding the call yesterday, said she has escalated the feedback issue again!
She asked me how was business & I told her my usual rant about people just not trusting anymore. Well she stayed on the phone & we went through Chloe listings also Fendi, LV & Prada she took down a lot of the numbers of the fakes & is going to have listings removed!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I should have added that the phone call came after I sent this email:

I have reason to visit my solicitor this week if i do not get the two problems to hand resolved before then i.e. the accusation of selling fakes (they have had enough time)
& the negative on my account which is ruining my flawless reputation then i am going to instruct her to start proceedings for defamation of charachter.
I think I have been very patient on the first issue & ebay as a big corporation think they can ignore me being small fry, i will not tolerate that
Please advise

Gosh Roz i am so happy for you ! :yahoo: looks like they have enough legal suits to deal with at the moment and they dont want any more ! :yucky: anyway here is a lesson for us all - use the sollicitor argument straight away !

i nearly fell off my chair -- there are living people working at ebay?? i still think it's odd that they sent you the canned counterfeit email because i have received the canned keyword spamming email (i guess the monkey who reviewed your listings pressed the wrong button). good for you roz (i just learned that that's who you are) -- you are one of a handful of ebay sellers i trust.

Damn.. You're pretty lucky! That thing happened to me too. I got p*ssed of because I was new on Ebay and I don't know what are the violations when it comes to posting designer handbags. They have a lot of don'ts in fact. I got my postings deleted and my username banned as well from posting designer brands just because of the reason that I'm from HONG KONG. Is it because I'm from Hong Kong that I only patronize fakes because it is a part of China? Damn.. They're really something! But after a few months, I got unbanned (lately only! and this happened last december!) because I was complaining a lot how unfair they are and I can give them receipts if they're not satisfied with what I'm giving. They should not judge their listings just because of the countries. And lucky you, they did contact you and informed you, but me, they didn't even mention anything to me!

Damn.. You're pretty lucky! That thing happened to me too. I got p*ssed of because I was new on Ebay and I don't know what are the violations when it comes to posting designer handbags. They have a lot of don'ts in fact. I got my postings deleted and my username banned as well from posting designer brands just because of the reason that I'm from HONG KONG. Is it because I'm from Hong Kong that I only patronize fakes because it is a part of China? Damn.. They're really something! But after a few months, I got unbanned (lately only! and this happened last december!) because I was complaining a lot how unfair they are and I can give them receipts if they're not satisfied with what I'm giving. They should not judge their listings just because of the countries. And lucky you, they did contact you and informed you, but me, they didn't even mention anything to me!
Oh I am so sorry this happened to you. How unfair that they judge you by where you live! Glad that you are not banned anymore!

Glad it's working out for you Roz! I have had listings removed because I mentioning NAP is my listing. I purchased the item from NAP and suggesting the buyer go checkout the website! It got pulled! :hysteric:

You should talk to that account manager more often. The number of fake Chloes (and I'm sure for other designers as well) is on it's way up again!

Glad it's working out for you Roz! I have had listings removed because I mentioning NAP is my listing. I purchased the item from NAP and suggesting the buyer go checkout the website! It got pulled! :hysteric:

You should talk to that account manager more often. The number of fake Chloes (and I'm sure for other designers as well) is on it's way up again!

Thanks Lean, yes you can't put links to other sites on ebay.

By the way............. guess what..........................

THAT NEGATIVE THAT I DIDNT HAVE HAS NOW DISAPPEARED FROM VIEW, WHOOPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! DOUBLE RESULT!!!