Upcoming Sample Sales -London

1. What: The Secret Sample Sale
    When: 1-4/9; Thurs.-Sun., noon-7 p.m.
    Where: The Well Gallery, Dray Walk, The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, EI (0208 348 1987 or joinlist@secretsamplesale.co.uk). Entrance fee: £1.
    Why: Eighty percent off Gharani Strok, Eley Kishimoto, Sara Berman, Vanessa Bruno, Diane von Furstenberg and a hefty amount of Paul & Joe, rarely found at any sale.

What: Frock Me!
    When: 3/9; Sat., 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
    Where: Chelsea Town Hall, King’s Road, SW3. Entrance fee: £3, students: £1.50.
    Why: Great prices (from £10) on vintage everything: clothing by Dior and Chanel, jewellery by Tiffany and Cartier, accessories by Hermès.

What: 200th Designer Warehouse Sale
    When: 16-18/9; Fri., 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
    Where: DWS, 45 Balfe Street, King’s Cross, N1. Entrance fee: £2.
    Why: Such highbrow designers. And so cheap: 80 percent off Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen and Roberto Cavalli. Prada cashmere is reduced from £400 to £60.

What: London Fashion Weekend
    When: 22-25/9; Thurs., 6-9 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sun., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
    Where: Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, SW7. Entrance fee: £15 Thurs., £10 thereafter.
    Why: If you’ve heard of it, it’s here. Eighty percent and more off rails and rails of Temperley, Gharani Strok, Alex Gore Brown, Jenny Packham and Philip Treacy (hats for £60).

Happy shopping, ladies! :smile:

2. Wow:yahoo: thanks for posting that info Londondolly! Can't believe i'll be away on holiday for most of them though! Typical! :sad:

Hope some PF girlies can go and grab some bargains!! Am thinking of going to London Fashion Weekend...I have been before but they haven't always been so great...do you know if it's better to go on the first or last day??

3. You usually get 'the best' goodies on the first day, and on the last day, items unsold will be discounted even further.. so it depends..

4. thanks so much!!!:love: