Upcoming NYC Sales! Barneys, Hermes and Intermix!!!

1. For those who don'tg subscribe to Daily Candy, here's my favorite 3 posts in today's NYC edition! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

What: Barneys Warehouse Sale
    Why: The infamous sale is unloading men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, accessories, baby stuff, and housewares at 50 to 75 percent off.
    When: Aug. 17-Sept. 4; Mon.-Fri., 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
    Where: 255 W. 17th St., b/t Seventh & Eighth Aves. (212-450-8700).

What: Hermès
    Why: Prepare to wait in line for ready-to-wear merch and accessories for men and women.
    When: Aug. 23-26. Wed., 2-6 p.m.; Thurs., 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Fri., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
    Where: Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., b/t Sixth & Seventh Aves., 4th flr. (212-759-7585).

What: Intermix Warehouse Sale
    Why: Try to say no to Stella McCartney skinny jeans, were $495, now $149; Chloé wedges, were $625, now $149; Be & D bags, were $1,095, now $299; Nieves Lavi dresses, were $358, now $99; Paige jeans, were $170, now $49.
    When: Aug. 24-26. Thurs.-Sat., 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
    Where: Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., b/t Sixth & Seventh Aves.
  2. I will be thre. If anyone is interested in going with me you are welcome. I can't wait.
  3. OMG this makes me wish I was in NYC. The prices listed for the intermix sale is practically stealing!!
  4. I wish I lived in NY. :sad:
  5. Ohhh I am so there! Not to mention that its only 2 blocks from my office ;)
  6. If you live outside of NY, can you call these warehouse sales and have them ship stuff to you?

7. Highly doubtful. The Barneys Warehouse sales are such a trainwreck.
  8. I am so there, I usually never find that much at the Barneys warehouse sale but Intermix sounds awesome!
  9. I'm going to be visiting NYC the first weekend in September - do you ladies think there will be any point to going to the Barney's sale then??? Do they restock at all??
  10. I think it's worth checking out, I was there yesterday and they said they bring out new stuff every day. But make sure you go in the morning, they open at 10am. Happy hunting!
  11. Wow!! Great timing, I am in NY from 24th till 28th!! Will be checking those out!!!
  12. I'll be in NYC this weekend! Is it still worth it for us to go to the Barneys sale? What did everyone get???