Upcoming colors for Paddington Satchel

1. The Search feature doesn't work for me now. =(
    Jag, please merge if this information was already posted. TIA. =)

Paddington Satchel
    7SSA02 7S422
    Colors: Canelle, Galet, Blanc, Roche
    $1540
    December 10, 2006 --> February 10, 2007
    (from Nordstrom's look book for upcoming Resort Collection)

2. WAH!!! New colors, I'm so excited!!! :yahoo: I wonder what they'll look like.. :drool:

3. Wow, does Chloe's Canelle color resemble LV's Canelle?

4. I can't wait to see the actual colors!

5. If you have a chance, definitely check out the Nordstrom/NM's Chloe look books which show the styles/colors/prices/etc for each individual season. =)

6. Any ideas as to what these colors are??

I tried translating them online- no joy.

(I know/have blanc LOL)

7. yea seriously, besides blanc i'm pretty lost to those other colors. lol. maybe knowing the names doesn't really help huh? do they have color samples attached?? that would be a helpful tool huh??? :roflmfao:

8. My French isn't great, but I think canelle means cinnamon, and roche means rock.

9. ^ I checked this yesterday and you're right! I thought Galet had to do with stones? Also when I looked up the color I got two very different things from google:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

So hmm...

10. Outstanding!! I love the natural colors esp!!

11. Keep 'em coming! I cannot wait to see more! Great thread BTW!!!

12. Canelle could possibly be something like this?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm thinking it may be like the first one. I can't wait to see pics of the actual bags!!! :heart:

13. That must be right Audrey, since it's very similar to the LV Canelle. How exciting!!! :lol:

14. ^ I know abbyy!! :nuts: That color would be sooo charming on a paddington, right??!!! *Excited* :heart:

15. I Agree ^^ Looks like some lovely colours coming our way....:graucho: :love:

Canelle - Cinnamon
    Roche - Stone
    Galet - Pebble
    Blanc - White