Upclose&Personal with the Hampstead PM in Damier

1. Last night, I went to the only LV store here in the Philippines to check out the Hampstead PM. I was seriously considering that bag because the picture on the LV website made my heart jump!!! To my dismay, it didn't have any effect on me when I tried it on! I waited a few minutes and looked at myself again on the mirror with the Hampstead PM on my arm but it wasn't working for me. I felt indifferent towards it. Sorry to the members of the Hampstead club, but I really felt sad that it did not make me feel like a million bucks! The insides were superb though with red microfiber lining that was velvety smooth. I guess what made me think twice about it ( and finally led me to my final decision to go with the Alma in Damier :idea: ) were its straps! They were too flat therefore, it looked awkward on my arm! I'm afraid it might leave a mark on my arm if I wear it too long! Even the Louis Vuitton Inventeur metal plate held by four rivets did not cheer me up! It was bigger that what I envisioned it to be, but still...So there goes my sad realization.:confused1:

Please let me know what you think! Cheers! :drinkup: :drinkup:

hampstead pm.jpg
  2. pangit yung bag na yan

3. I am glad you got a bag you enjoy.

4. its best to leave with the bag that you feel good about rather than what's popular. i like the Hampstead, but nothing beats the iconic Alma. congrats!

btw, nice to see another Flip in the forum! welcome :wlae:

5. hahaha uy! lolz!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: anyways, I love my mc alma, it's a great bag.... hmm hampstead pm is okay but I don't like it that much to purchase it.. enjoy your bag

6. the hampstead PM is nice but the same thing happened to me! Always go for the bag that you love straight away! xx congrats!

7. Its really nice!!

8. Congrats on the Alma. It's a beautiful bag.