up for an adventure?

1. hey all, ive been looking for a leather messenger bag- and before i get responses, yes ive already checked LV femmes and hommes but thats not what im looking for. im not looking for a name brand bag only (wow i know right) just a simple brown leather flap messenger bag, one that looks like i dont know how to describe it but like a explorereque type of bag you know? any ideas?

2. [​IMG]heres one i found from ralph lauren, i would like a warmer brown, but it seems okay but i cant see the other side.. i dont know, you know how you have a picture in your head, but then you try to match it up to reality and its just akgakhshpt :/

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. im looking for something slimmer, one flap, no bulging pockets, help!

6. i'm not really sure what ur looking for but i have a few suggestions........

i think this bag which is handmade in italy is beautiful though probably not what ur looking for ($598) [​IMG]

this Frye bag is $395 [​IMG]

this G-series bag probably has too much detailing but another option at $395 [​IMG] [​IMG]

and last but not least a francesco biasia bag $335 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

hope u see something u like.....

7. im really liking that last one! where could i purchaces something like that?

8. Go to Nordstrom.com and search for Francesco Biasa bags, it's in there.

9. Here's a nice one from Roots for $188

?imageQuality=0.9&imageWidth=290&imageHeight=290&imageName=enlargements%2Fe18030068_2702.jpg
  10. [​IMG][​IMG] which do you like from these? both grab my attention

11. I really like that Biasia.

12. I think the Mulberry Rockley (in the men's section) is the most perfect leather messanger bag.
    pics from: www.mulberry.com, and mammab at TFS

Mulberry rockley.jpeg mulberry-rockley.jpg
  13. i like that, but i think its too wide, im looking for a slimmer one, thanks though. see that biasia is beautiful, but it looks fancy, and i likee the roots, but i think it may be too simple, im looking for something in the middle ofthe two.