Unwrap Miss. Vine with me! =)

omg i actually felt your excitement and joy! the way you presented it was so cute and so realistic, brings back those "oh its here!" feelings that we love so much...that anticipation has finally been fulfilled. She is gorgeous...you will love her. I have noticed women doing that furtive, out-of-the-corner-of-their-eye look at my baby, when i carry her....LOL.....its the one time i don't feel like a mean witch for making people jealous!!! i know you'll have the same experience!!

Hooray!! Congratulations on your beautiful cabas. I would love to hear how fun it will be for you to CARRY it for the first time. You are definitely going to be the hottest chick in Oregon. Next time I'm down there shopping, I am going to look for you with your hot COCO!!!

Hooray!! Congratulations on your beautiful cabas. I would love to hear how fun it will be for you to CARRY it for the first time. You are definitely going to be the hottest chick in Oregon. Next time I'm down there shopping, I am going to look for you with your hot COCO!!!

Haha, yes you don't see people in Oregon carrying these bags! LOL

Thank you everyone! I'll have to put some more pictures up later when my sister comes! =) You all are sweethearts! :heart: :love: