Unsure about my pond/khaki wallet

1. well as you all know I recently purchased the pond ergo tote I love it.. but the wallet I got I am usnure about just because I am used to having the slim envelope size or the checkbook size.. I feel like all my stuff is just squished in this french wallet.. if I decide to exchange her for a different wallet what do you guys all think would look cute with my pond color bag??

[​IMG]

my current wallet...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Here are my top three, in the order in which I like them. I think the first one, the Bleecker, would look awesome with your bag and scarf! :yes:

40893_BKHWT_d2.jpg 40719_BKHWT_d2.jpg 41113_BKHWT_d2.jpg
  3. thanks the bleecker one is adorable..

4. I am just thinking that for the money paying $198 for a small wallet isnt worth it ehhh

5. ^It's worth it only if you love it. Personally, I can go either way - a large or medium sized wallet. For $198 you shouldn't be feeling "ehhh" about it. :nogood:

6. totally understand, I'm not big on those small folded wallets. I hope you find something you like.

what about HAMPTONS SIGNATURE SLIM ENVELOPE WALLET
    in brass/khaki.white, its blue inside
    or New COACH ERGO PEBBLED LEATHER CHECKBOOK WALLET in white.

7. I second the bleecker wallet.. I have that same on in khaki/black and I love it.. it matches everything and has the great hot pink interior and tattersal lining.. I love it! :love: My second choice would be the heritage. I am like you, I have to have the checkbook size to hold my checks and register and have m bills nice and straight :p and my cards fit. Plus my bags don't swallow up a teeny wallet. :tup:

8. any pics of those wallets? thanks:love:

9. I found the white bleecker one on eBay for $179.99 buy it now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Here's the pebbled Ergo wallet...

41129_BWTKH_d2.jpg
  11. Wow - I really like that! I like it even more after seeing "real" photos of it. :yes:

12. I like the second one in Mokoni's pictures! I think it is because I love the turn lock. But the first one, bleeker is also a good choice. Sorry that you feel "ehhhh" about yours. I understand though, because I just can't stand those small wallets. I have learned never to buy one because I ALWAYS end up hating it!

13. This is cute, too, but an all white leather wallet scares me. I'd ruin it in a day. :p

40155_B4WT_d2.jpg
  14. yeah lol white is a bad thing sometimes it gets dirty way to easy!

15. this is the inside of mine. [​IMG]