Unlikely encounter at the supermarket..!

HiHeels said:
hey, if she was "off duty" how was she dressed, and what kind of bag did she carry?
i wonder if the SAs covet and admire the bags as much as we do.
...Just what I was thinking...:nuts: wonder if they "cheat" on hermes and use other bags... maybe they are sick of all the kelly and birkins after a long day at work!:blah: :biggrin:

oh that's story is quite funny. lol - if i EVER saw my SA outside of the boutique, i'd probably end up laughing as well. especially if i ran into them in the supermarket!

but for whatever reason, i keep running into my BV SA during his smoking breaks. it's happened probably 5xs already. it's too cute cuz whenever he sees me, he immediately tries to hide his cigarette!:shrugs: i don't know why but just seeing his automatic response is quite amusing.:lol:

hermes_lemming said:
oh that's story is quite funny. lol - if i EVER saw my SA outside of the boutique, i'd probably end up laughing as well. especially if i ran into them in the supermarket!

but for whatever reason, i keep running into my BV SA during his smoking breaks. it's happened probably 5xs already. it's too cute cuz whenever he sees me, he immediately tries to hide his cigarette!:shrugs: i don't know why but just seeing his automatic response is quite amusing.:lol:
Next time you see him, ...pull out a big fat cigar and ask him for a light!;) :lol:

HiHeels said:
hey, if she was "off duty" how was she dressed, and what kind of bag did she carry?
i wonder if the SAs covet and admire the bags as much as we do.

Good question HiHeels! she was wearing a very pretty brown summer dress, I can't remember her shoes, but it must have been some kind of sandals, with the heatwave we're having at the moment nobody could possibly wear closed shoes! Her bag I DID look at! It was a small fabric open bag in a nice blue color with natural leather sholder straps, it's a french brand, I've forgotten the name, I used to have one aswell; actually these bags a very popular here in Rome for the summer, they come in lots of fun colors and different materials....

It would be fun to know what they really think of H bags, and whether
they own any, but it's embarassing to ask right out; what if they say that they hate them or that they'd love one but can't afford it...!!

I was wearing my LV Alma..! but I often go into Hermès wearing a non H bag, so it doesn't bother me!!;)

My SA owns a chocolate Birkin with the orange stitching....I ADORE her bag......and she said she used to own a Kelly...but I think she just has the Birkin now, and she only just got it recently (she was excited!).....so some of them are "like us"...ha!

duna said:
It was a small fabric open bag in a nice blue color with natural leather sholder straps, it's a french brand, I've forgotten the name, I used to have one aswell; actually these bags a very popular here in Rome for the summer, they come in lots of fun colors and different materials....

Jerome Gruet perhaps?

oh duna, thank you for the report.

hermes_lemming that would be so great if you did that.

kristie f. that is so amazing that she bought one, that it's her second bag even. good for her!

duna said:
I asked my daughter who has one, they are called "Un jour un sac" do you know them ?

Yep, my bad. JG has a ribbon down the middle, not just a fabric tote.

They have clip-on handles of various material (starts with plastic, through to leather, up to stingray) and bottoms of various materials as well (collectible paper ones through to leather and suede).

I have a small one in pink tweed/wool (without handles, I use ribbons as handles).

Perja said:
Yep, my bad. JG has a ribbon down the middle, not just a fabric tote.

They have clip-on handles of various material (starts with plastic, through to leather, up to stingray) and bottoms of various materials as well (collectible paper ones through to leather and suede).

I have a small one in pink tweed/wool (without handles, I use ribbons as handles).

Exactly; you can "build" them as you like, sort of...They're very cute bags!:yes: