Unexpected vernis purchase

1. Today I went to check out the damier ebene speedy (see Rainy day bag thread). I got to thinking that I really need a black bag instead. So, I start to look at the blk. epi alma and the blk. epi speedy. Then, someone walks in with an amarante Roxbury Drive. I was in love! I've always loved the Roxbury since it came out, but thought that it wasn't practical enough for me (I liked the pomme) so I put it out of my mind. Well, I tried on the Amarante Roxbury and liked it. I got home with it and now I'm wondering if i made the right decision. Would the Epi alma have been more practical? Yes! Is the Roxy a bag I will use on a rainy day? Prob. not! What do you all think? Should I keep it? Return it for the Alma? I could always wait on the damier speedy so that doesn't bother me, and besides, I have 2 other speedys, but it will take a LONG time before I can buy the Epi Alma.
  2. I am a huge fan of amarante and the Rox. I have a Pomme Rox and I love it. I will admit that I don't use her much but she's still stunning and a great conversation piece. I get tons of compliments and inquiries when I use her. As for Amarante, I have the Rosewood and th Koala wallet and the color gets a lot of compliments as well. If I could go back in time I'd get the Amarante Rox. It is a classic, chic, and fun bag and IMHO goes with a lot of different outfits.
  3. The good thing is you have 2 weeks to decide. :graucho: For the meantime, do some modelling around the house.
  4. Good idea. Also, do you think that it will go out of style in a few years or do you think it will stay a classic years from now. That's why I like the speedy and the alma - I know they will still be "usable" in 10 years!
  5. Screw practicality! :devil: The Roxbury is gorgeous in amarante and you should definitely keep it.
  6. You are so funny! I think you're right. It is a gorgeous bag and I'm sure it will not go out of style any time soon.
  7. I would of gone with the epi, just because its more functional and what you originally wanted... BUT if you love the roxbury there's nothing wrong with keeping it :smile:
  8. I think you made a great choice! I would love to see how it looks on you!
  9. Congratulations!:tup:
  10. If you love it keep it. I was looking at it last night and almost bought it too. I decided to wait and be practical it wasn't what I needed but I sure wish I bought it. Congrats!
  11. It's a beautiful bag and sometimes you just have to go with your heart!
  12. Congrats!
  13. If you've always wanted it, I say keep it - amarante is a colour that will keep very nicely !
  14. So this morning I take it out and start putting my things in it and there's a problem. One of the snaps on the end does not snap!!! It pops right back out when it's put in. Even with the bag empty. It made no difference. I was so sad. So, after church I have to go back to the LV store and exchange it. I think I might just end up with the Alma afterall because this was the last Roxbury. I'm using my Damier Alma today and realizing how much I love it, so maybe the black will end up being more useful.
  15. I never like the "last one" or the "display model".
    I think its good had time to give it some thought
    Let us know what you decide :smile: