Unexpected surprise

1. Well as some of you know I have been pondering my next Chanel purchase, a white cabas or a cotton club tote. I thought I decided on the cotton club until I got a pleasant surprise today. A lovely lady from our forum gave me a lead on a red modern chain e/w tote. I jumped on that fast and am happy to report that it is on its way to me. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Nice surprise. Great for you...ENJOY!

3. YAY!!! cant wait to see pics, congrats!!

4. You made a great choice! The e/w MC is a gorgeous and useful bag, and the red is TDF! I feel it will definitely make more of an impact than a white Cabas. The white (silvery white - so pretty!) CC will not be going anywhere if you want it at a later date. Chanel plans to keep this ligne around I believe as a replacement for the Cambon.

5. Congrats!!! Red...WOW! I'm sure you will love it. I have the little flap in red and I love color. I think it'd be gorgeous in the tote. Please post pics and let us know how much you looooove it. In the midst of moving the last couple of days, I had time enough to log on and read about the new shipment of MC totes at NM and scooped me up a black one. I'm so happy right along with ya.
    :woohoo:......... :rochard:...........:biggrin:

6. :nuts: :yahoo: Please please please post pics when you get her. Congrats, it's so gorgeous in red.

7. :party: congratz!!! :party: i have the n/s red tote and i love it!!!!

8. Can't wait to see the pix! The red is GORGEOUS...

9. Congrats!!!!:yahoo:

10. love the MC tote in the red! congrats and post pics when u get it, its another bag i love drooling over :biggrin:

11. wonderful choice!:drool: :love: can't wait to see it! congrats!:yahoo:

12. Congrats!!!

13. That sounds gorgeous!! :nuts:
    Can't wait to see your pics!

14. Can't wait to see pics. I love that bag and love red- perfect combo IMO!

15. Great surprise and choice.