unexpected reveal

Thanks all for your lovely comments. She is the odd one out in my collection.
She will stay in for a while untill autumn before she gets used.

A gr8 everyday winter bag for those rainy days imo its good to have one like this in your collection. I actually need a black classic one like this but im banned. :smile:

well done on getting a PLS, it is such a versatile bag. I haven't used mine yet as I feel it to be more of a F/W bag.
The leather on yours looks different though, not the large grain leather. it looks more like a glossy goat imo and more slouchy, could be the pic as they are not the best quality ones.
Post pics when you get her!

well done on getting a PLS, it is such a versatile bag. I haven't used mine yet as I feel it to be more of a F/W bag.
The leather on yours looks different though, not the large grain leather. it looks more like a glossy goat imo and more slouchy, could be the pic as they are not the best quality ones.
Post pics when you get her!

Whats F/W mean?
It may well be thats probably why it was a bargain and will do.
I can cancel my purchase within 7 days+ return it if not happy once received so thats a bonus.

Last edited:
J.A.N. said:
Whats F/W mean?
It may well be thats probably why it was a bargain and will do.
I can cancel my purchase within 7 days+ return it if not happy once received so thats a bonus.

F/W is just the abbreviation of Fall/Winter :smile: nothing bad or damaged or anything. Just the collection it's from or in this case the ideal time to wear it feels more like a Fall/Winter time. And great bag OP! Love the size and shape :smile: