Uneven eyebrows.

1. hi all.

i recently started growing my bangs out and have realized that my right eyebrow is totally lower and not as arced as my left. i've always thought my right side was my "bad side" and my low eyebrow probably adds to this!

so my question is, do any of you have this problem and what do you do to correct it if anything? thanks!

2. A friend over-tweezed my brows a long time ago and they've never completely grown back in. My right brow isn't bad, but the left one is more sparse. I bought Ardell Lash and Brow Accelerator and it has really helped. It doesn't work miracles; I'll never have full eyebrows. But, I've grown enough eyebrow hair that I've been able to even them up a lot.

3. I would not touch them and go see a threading/waxing lady. I go every two weeks and my brows are now perfect! It's worth the $10 plus $5 i tip her.

4. thanks girls. i already grt my brows waxed at a neighborhood place... im talking about my whole eyebrow being lower on my face on one side- not a shaping issue.

5. I have the same problem, it's facial assymetry, there's nothing you can really do about it:sad:

6. I too have the same problem but I really doubt it's something other people notice. I mean, do you notice this about other people?

7. either deal with the patient process of growing it back out and trying to not tweeze or wax away the hairs your brows need later to become even again, or try your best not to let it bother you

8. Its facial assymetry--if you look closely at photos of celebs in magazines, almost everyone has it. Very few people have totally symmetrical features. My right brow is def higher than left, but left has a better arch to it. Oh well!

9. I have the same thing, my left brow is higher and more arched. Luckily my side bangs cover my right brow, but even when I have my hair back I don't care.

10. My eyebrows are like that too! When I have too much time on my hands, I pluck them so they match, i.e. pluck more on the bottom of the lower brow and the top of the higher brow.

It takes a good eye and some practice, but it works for me. A good eyebrow lady should be able to do this too. Just be careful not to over-pluck... like others have mentioned, your eyebrows could never grow back the same...

Good luck :tup:

11. It's really not uncommon. Simmmchen gives good advise - a good eyebrow person should be able to pluck them so they match, or at least bring them a bit closer - this would involve either thinning them out a little or keeping them a little heavier than you are used to.

12. Have anyone gone to those Threading places? Do they HURT? :confused1::confused1::confused1: