Uneven earpiercing

you know... not to be offensive or anything but i've noticed something about doctors (i've got 4 in my family) and they all seem very ....not cocky but they're sure they're right. like ALWAYS and you can see/hear it in them. But in this case no one is right or wrong, its a matter of what you want for your daughter and if you think they're even or not even if he thinks they're already even

i agree with everyone, you should take the earrings out. My rents had my ears pierced probably seconds after i was born (jk) and i'm thankful that i don't remember the pain or the everyday cleaning and mantaining of a new piercing. So if you really wish for your daughter to have pierced ears go ahead and do them over but wait for them to heal!

We had a great experience with ear piercing at the Tiny Tots with Dr. Murray Katz. For my daughter's fifth birthday we decided to have ear pearcin as a gift for those who wanted it. Five little friends went. Dr. Katz was very funny with the children, putting them at ease, did the piercing quickly. One little girl he explained had a small blood vessel in the ear lobe so he had to do it a little closer but matched both perfectly. Another had taken her daughter three times to another place and could not it get done properly as her ear lobe was very small a flat. Dr. Katz did it and explained to my friend that her daughter should never wear heavy wire loop earring. I think this is so important to have a doctor do it if you can find one.

We had a great experience with ear piercing at the Tiny Tots with Dr. Murray Katz. For my daughter's fifth birthday we decided to have ear pearcin as a gift for those who wanted it. Five little friends went. Dr. Katz was very funny with the children, putting them at ease, did the piercing quickly. One little girl he explained had a small blood vessel in the ear lobe so he had to do it a little closer but matched both perfectly. Another had taken her daughter three times to another place and could not it get done properly as her ear lobe was very small a flat. Dr. Katz did it and explained to my friend that her daughter should never wear heavy wire loop earring. I think this is so important to have a doctor do it if you can find one.
are you a friend or employee or Dr Katz?

are you a friend or employee of Dr Katz?

Unless you have reported him to your country's health regulations and/or have photographic evidence, I do not think you should post anybody's name on a forum. For what we know you might be a bitter exgirlfriend trying to give the guy a bad reputation. FYI, anybody can send him the link to your post and you'd be in serious trouble. Just saying.

I think she's find listing his name. I mean, Yelp? Under what grounds would OP get in "serious trouble"?

This totally reads like it's written by someone affiliated with Dr. Katz (in my opinion).

I think she's find listing his name. I mean, Yelp? Under what grounds would OP get in "serious trouble"?

She's fine - you can't get in trouble for libel or slander if you are simply stating your opinion (which she was - her opinion was that the piercing was uneven and that Dr. Katz was abrupt/rude with her).

It would have been different if a person was going around saying something like a doctor is not a real doctor or something like that (something factually untrue).